Why Choose Us?
Since 1986, ProTec Inspection Services has performed over 27,000 high-quality inspections. A one-stop shop for all things inspections, ProTec stands above the rest with the best team of inspectors in the industry.
Investing in a home or commercial property is likely the largest investment you will make. We want to provide you with the necessary information to make a wise financial decision. Contact us at (301) 972-8531 to schedule a home inspection, commercial property assessment, or specialty inspection today.
What Sets ProTec Apart
One of the largest private inspection companies in the nation, ProTec brings years of experience, professional training, and unparalleled attention to detail to every inspection we complete. Consider the following exclusive benefits:
- Family First — We understand that family is the most important thing in your life and it is up to you to protect them. As our clients know, this is no time for beginners.
- Home Recall Alerts — Most recalls are for fire or safety hazards and when identified, are repaired or replaced by the manufacturer at no cost to you. Easily register all of your appliances on your Free Home Owners Network (HON) account and receive an update when a recall is found.
- 100 Day Warranty — A 100 day limited warranty is complimentary with all of our standard home inspections. This warranty helps defray the cost of unexpected immediate repairs.
- Buyer Protection Plan — If you fail to purchase the home ProTec inspects for any reason, we will inspect the next property you choose at a $100 discount.
- 200% Guarantee — You will be fully satisfied with our performance at the end of the inspection, or we will refund your purchase and pay our competition to conduct a second inspection.
- We Answer the Phone — Sounds like a no-brainer, but many companies leave you talking to an answering machine or automated system. Avoid waiting and playing phone tag. Our office staff is available to answer phones until 10 pm to get the answers you need quickly.
- Training — Inspectors are trained to answer your questions rather than defer to someone else, potentially delaying your contract. Our guys train for years, not weeks, and never stop learning.
- Our Team — Our team is qualified and proficient. Every ProTec home inspector is certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Comprehensive Reports — We give you the information needed to get the best deal, delivering a comprehensive inspection report compete with pictures.
- State-of-the-Art Technology — We have the latest technology to see more than what is visible with the naked eye, including infrared cameras and environmental hazard testing equipment.
- All-Inclusive Inspections — All your home inspection needs can be covered with one call! We perform termite inspections, radon tests, mold sampling, wet basement evaluations, roof certifications, and any other test you may need at the time of the inspection.
- Home Owners Network — After the inspection, we give customers a one-year subscription to Home Owners Network (HON). This will give you free technical assistance from experts in all fields regarding your home. Just text a photo or a question and an answer will be delivered to your phone in 10 to 15 minutes.
Schedule an Inspection Today!
Free Concierge Service
To alleviate some of the stress of the moving process, ProTec offers you the opportunity to use our complimentary Concierge Service. Your essential home services will be arranged in one convenient phone call, at no cost to you.
Concierge Services Include:
Not sure which utility companies service your new home? Let your concierge do all of the research and provide you with a comprehensive list of your providers for water, electric, gas, sewer, and trash.
Get your choice of cable, satellite, or fiber optic TV service from the provider with the channel packages and features that best fit your desires and budget.
Get connected with the high-speed internet service which suits you best: cable, DSL, fiber optic, or satellite internet. Let us find the perfect plan and best service provider for you.
We’ve partnered with the nation’s most reliable communication companies to provide you with a home phone service plan that works for you.
Save on your power bill by going solar! Federal and state governments are currently offering generous rebates and incentives to switch to solar.
Moving & Storage
Whether you need local or long-distance movers, full packing and unpacking, temporary or permanent storage solutions, our goal is to help make your moving experience seamless and painless.
Ensure you get the best rates on insurance with a no-obligation home insurance quote.
Receive discounts and special rebates on home security system installation.
Have control over your home no matter where you are. Lock your doors or adjust your thermostat with the touch of a button on your smartphone or computer.
Take one more task off your moving to-do list. Hire a professional cleaning crew help make your home spotless before and after your move.
Change of Address
Save yourself a trip to the post office. Your Concierge will take care of changing your address and forwarding your mail.
Training and Experience Make A Difference
Our inspector training program sets us apart from the competition. Our inspectors are constantly undergoing training. Every ProTec inspector is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), and the National Radon Safety Board (NRSB). All of our inspectors are also Licensed Termite Inspectors and Certified Residential Termographers. Plus, we have a large enough staff that you never have to wait for an inspection.
ProTec only hires the best, and we have been called out hundreds of times to re-inspect homes and evaluate conditions where serious problems were missed by other inspectors. In this day and age you get what you pay for, so ensure you are hiring an industry leader to protect your investment.
Clear and Detailed Inspection Reports
ProTec provides a type-written report, complete with color photos, within a few hours of inspection. Problems are highlighted and included in a summary at the beginning of the report for easy reference.
ProTec’s dedication to training and overall excellence is unmatched as an industry leader in Washington D.C., Maryland (including Montgomery County), Northern Virginia (including Fairfax County), and the surrounding areas. For even more information about us and our services, browse our helpful resources and reviews. You can also conveniently schedule our services online or by calling (301) 972-8531.