Why Choose Us?
Since 1986, ProTec Inspection Services has performed over 27,000 high-quality inspections. A one-stop shop for all things inspections, ProTec stands above the rest with the best team of inspectors in the industry.
Investing in a home or commercial property is likely the largest investment you will make. We want to provide you with the necessary information to make a wise financial decision. Contact us at (301) 972-8531 to schedule a home inspection, commercial property assessment, or specialty inspection today.
What Sets ProTec Apart
One of the largest private inspection companies in the nation, ProTec brings years of experience, professional training, and unparalleled attention to detail to every inspection we complete. Consider the following exclusive benefits:
- Family First — We understand that family is the most important thing in your life and it is up to you to protect them. As our clients know, this is no time for beginners.
- Buyer Protection Plan — If you fail to purchase the home ProTec inspects for any reason, we will inspect the next property you choose at a $100 discount.
- 200% Guarantee — You will be fully satisfied with our performance at the end of the inspection, or we will refund your purchase and pay our competition to conduct a second inspection.
- We Always Answer The Phone — Sounds like a no-brainer, but many companies leave you talking to an answering machine or automated system. Avoid waiting and playing phone tag. Our office staff is available to answer phones until 10 pm to get the answers you need quickly.
- Training — Inspectors are trained to answer your questions rather than defer to someone else, potentially delaying your contract. Our guys train for years, not weeks, and never stop learning.
- Our Team — Our team is qualified and proficient. Every ProTec home inspector is certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- General Liability and E&O Insurance with Referring REALTOR® Coverage — Licensed & Insured: Referring REALTOR Coverage is included under our General Liability and E&O Insurance. Our protection covers our Real Estate Partners too!
- Comprehensive Reports — We give you the information needed to get the best deal, delivering a comprehensive inspection report compete with pictures.
- State-of-the-Art Technology — We have the latest technology to see more than what is visible with the naked eye, including infrared cameras and environmental hazard testing equipment.
- All-Inclusive Inspections — All your home inspection needs can be covered with one call! We perform termite inspections, radon tests, mold sampling, pool inspections, and more!
- Porch Home Assistant — Move-in with less hassle! The Porch Home Assistant program is free forever from your home inspector ($350/year value). From discounts on handyman services to protecting your family with a smart security system, Porch has helped millions of homeowners ease the pain of moving with their “AAA” for your home service. Tackle your Honey-Do List today with your personal Home Assistant.
$200 Worth of Porch Handyman Coupons!
FREE with every home inspection!
Schedule an Inspection Today!
Training and Experience Make A Difference
Our inspector training program sets us apart from the competition. Our inspectors are constantly undergoing training. Every ProTec inspector is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), and the National Radon Safety Board (NRSB). All of our inspectors are also Licensed Termite Inspectors and Certified Residential Termographers. Plus, we have a large enough staff that you never have to wait for an inspection.
ProTec only hires the best, and we have been called out hundreds of times to re-inspect homes and evaluate conditions where serious problems were missed by other inspectors. In this day and age you get what you pay for, so ensure you are hiring an industry leader to protect your investment.
Clear and Detailed Inspection Reports
ProTec provides a type-written report, complete with color photos, within a few hours of inspection. Problems are highlighted and included in a summary at the beginning of the report for easy reference.
ProTec’s dedication to training and overall excellence is unmatched as an industry leader in Washington D.C., Maryland (including Montgomery County), Northern Virginia (including Fairfax County), and the surrounding areas. For even more information about us and our services, browse our helpful resources and reviews. You can also conveniently schedule our services online or by calling (301) 972-8531.